Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Anything look familiar to you?


Hi SG Dolls,
I came across this article and felt it was necessary to share with my dolls! The Top 5 Mistakes we make in dating in big cities. But Today...yes TODAY! I want you all to look at these statements and see how many apply to you and your dating life. Be honest with yourselves...don't worry no one is judging :) Once you get down to the bottom of the problem you will be a much more aware dater. I will never say that you will be perfect but you will be close to it ;)



TOP 5 Mistake we Single Gals make:

1. They call guys first
2. They sleep with men too soon
3. They ask the guy to define the relationship
4. They are too available
5. They allow everything to be on the man’s terms


and as if we didn't know already here are the Top 5 Mistakes MEN make:

1. They do not follow through
2. They ask questions about a woman’s romantic past
3. They have lost the ability to be chivalrous
4. They do not communicate well
5. They can be emotionally unavailable

So ladies we see what the dating experts/match makers say are the most common mistakes we make. I know what your saying..."I was available...why can't I go out with him?" . I say the same thing too but I will definetely try to watch what I do on that list from now on and I will report back! What will you do?

xx,

A

2 comments:

  1. I agree with the top five mistakes women make. They are so true.

    Number one Patience is virtue, my motto is to keep busy, especially in the early stages.

    Number 2 sleeping too soon, yes ya'll have sex eventually, but my thing is ask a dude to lets get tested first, go together, and if he gives u any excuses about not getting tested, then maybe he's not worth sleeping with.

    Number 3, don't expect a man to define what u want out of a relationship, ONLY YOU KNOW WHAT U WANT, and def. stop fronting like u not tired of looking for a boyfriend, say what you want, men will respect you more if you do.

    Great post!!

    ReplyDelete