Tuesday, July 14, 2009

All my Single Ladies...Throw your "Perfectly Manicured" hands up!

Hello Dolls!



I know I know...we are smart, beautiful , successful or soon to be, sexy and with even sexier closets, living in beautiful cities and we have everything except that great love in our life. But why do we have sooo many problems with MEN?!! So I decided to start a blog about it! There is nothing wrong with you!! Pero please understand we can stand to learn more from other's experiences. What I plan to bring you from "Single Gals and the City" is dating stories from real SINGLE GALS all around the world! Plus great advice on date spots in the different cities that yours truely and my fabulous SINGLE GALS live in! Let's not forget about the fashion so we will give you different stylish looks and make-up tips great for all types of dates that you will totally LIVE FOR! Let's not forget about the SEX! We will have great tips and stories on that as well the GOOD and the BAD! Owwwww! We all have a Samantha, Carrie, Charolette and Miranda in us....so we are sharing our lives with you and learning from others mistakes. Think of this blog as your girlfriend with the next day juice on a date! How great are those stories!?! Look forward to all your feedback as well as all your success stories because whether you want to believe it or not dolls there is someone for everyone! Your knight is just around the corner...keep your eyes open and don't miss your turn.



xx,

A

3 comments:

  1. I have all 10 up! LETS GO

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO FAR SO GOOD APE LEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GO GOOD LUCK XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Key
    I've been called beautiful
    I've been called crazy
    I've been broken
    I've been lazy
    I've been in love with him
    I've been just his friend
    I've dated 1 @ a time
    I've dealth with many men
    Why must his touch crumble me
    Why must his touch make me faint
    Why can't I just create his love with paint
    How did I become so silly
    How did I turn to stone
    Why does it feel like I'm full of broken bones
    I grew past this
    I grew into a new girl
    Now I'm trapped again in a oyster like a undiscovered pearl
    When will it end
    When will I get my ♥ back
    When will I get back on my new girl track
    Noone should have and affect on you with this magnitude
    Noone should keep you in such a dreadful mood
    We are meant to have relations with one another
    When we make love the feeling is like no other
    The drug of him keeps me in space
    The addiction of him is how I state my case
    Is it me
    Is it he
    Is it we
    Or God is this love punishment for allowing him to have My Key?


    Nia...

    ReplyDelete