Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Spice up your Love Life: Sex-ting..The Good & The Bad

Single Gals!

"If you don't send your boyfriend nudes, I feel sorry for him!"-Rhianna







I totally understand with technology these days it's easy to keep the spice in a relationship by sending a sexy picture or video to your significant other. It's harmless right. Your in love, your in the best shape of your life and you want him to know that this is all his! I agree...I have been one to send a few sext or actually a "few more" than a few to my man. But in all honesty if they were to surface (bc a bad break-up makes for a bitter man) or if I lost my phone I can honestly say I wouldn't be mad. Now is the time to do it! When your young! Lol. My thoughts are if things are in their place why not showboat a little. I mean no sagging no cellulite no stretch marks! The body is the most beautiful piece of art...so share with your man! But with that being said... once you press send you risk sharing that with the world. So my advice is to make sure your photo shoot is done right. Here are a few tips...and for the shy girls I got you too!

1. Alway wear what compliments you most. Be it his T-Shirt, your new lovely pieces from Agent Provocateur or a great pair of Christian Louboutins.

2. Make sure your hair and make up are done and don't forget to moisturize :) lol this is for you man put some effort into it!

3. Go hard or go home...If your gonna do this do it all the way! Make it sexy...look to Playboy for inspiration! It's fun!

4. Make sure he sends you pictures first! lol We normally aren't petty by putting dudes out (ex. Greg Odon) but it makes him also live out his sexual inhibitions which in the end turns you both on for an all out love fest as soon as you see each other! Nothing like a little anticipation to Spice Up Your Love Life

Btw...this isn't for everyone so PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK and let's hope I don't end up seeing your goodies all over Perez Hilton! But if I do...they better be your most beautiful shots to date! lol

If you have any suggestions to add please free to comment! Or just comment and tell me why you agree or disagree ;)

Until next time dolls! xx *doublekisses*

A

1 comment:

  1. y not just cut ur head off or send a pic with a yankee fitted real low, or with the impression/shadow of ur face.....u never know if one of us might end up being the next michelle obama lol (crossing my fingers) so if ur going to send nakey pics, be creative and proceed with caution

    ReplyDelete