Monday, January 18, 2010

Blind Date: His P.O.V.



Hey Dolls,
So the other day while browsing thru twitter (follow me @aprella_ella) . I saw a tweet from a friend of a friend saying he was prepping for a blind date set up by his mother. Wow! This was a young brother from North Carolina that was actually letting his mom play cupid! I had to grill him when the date was over and here is what he had to say.

He went into the date with an open mind and was very pleased with what his mother set up...I guess "Mother knows best!"



First Impression...
"she was absolutely gorgeous...beautiful face with a smile to match...her style was up to par."

The Date...
"started at Olive Garden for lunch, followed by a movie "Book of Eli", and a late night walk around the University Boardwalk"

The Vibe...
"was incredible...never bored me with anything she said...shared the same viewpoints on a lot of issues....she also had [sense of] humor which is required to have to deal with me"

Will there be a 2nd date...
"we established a 2nd date before the first was over..."

Well this date was a success and what I loved about it was his willingness to go on a blind date with an open mind. If more of us would let go of trying to control where our heart can find love and just go with the flow we may find someone that is worthy of our FABULOUSITY! So who is going to go on that next date when they have family or friend that says "I have someone who is perfect for you" ?!?

I hope you will...

until next time dolls *doublekisses*


1 comment:

  1. I love the posts! This one in particular caught my attention. I must say I met my current boyfriend as a blind date through a mutual friend. I never saw him before, and neither one of us got to see pics of each other. We did a double date with the mutual friend and we pretty much have been together for almost 2 years now. I love him, he's amazingly great! Glad I gave blind dating a chance.

    ReplyDelete